Graduate on time and debt-free with Saint Paul 大学's 指南针 Program
Affordable High-Quality Education for High School Graduates
Start your journey to success at Saint Paul 大学's 指南针 program! Designed for recent high school graduates and Pell Grant recipients, our program offers financial assistance to cover tuition, 费用, 教科书, 运输, 基本需求. Enjoy personalized guidance from specialized advisors and exclusive on-campus activities and 服务s.
Program Eligibility and Requirements
- Be a recent high school graduate-within the last 5 years
- Have earned fewer than 15 college credits after graduating from high school (excluding earned college credits from rigorous and dual enrollment programs - such as PSEO, AP, IB, 独联体, and 并发金沙贵宾会线路中心)
- Complete FAFSA and demonstrate financial need
Priority is given to students who have taken PSEO or concurrent enrollment classes through Saint Paul 大学.
- 应用 to Saint Paul 大学 and declare your major
*Please note, we will not receive your 指南针 application until you apply to Saint Paul 大学.
- Complete FAFSA and all verification steps
- Graduate from high school and submit your final transcript to Saint Paul 大学
Submitting a FAFSA is just the first step in completing the financial aid process, which may take several weeks. Submit your FAFSA early to make sure it is completed before the Saint Paul 大学 指南针 application deadline.
Join 指南针 and benefit from our dedicated advisors, 职业生涯 development opportunities, and a supportive community of peers. Our goal is to help you graduate on time, debt-free, and ready for a rewarding 职业生涯. As a 指南针 student, you will:
- Develop a sense of belonging and connection to campus.
- Build relationships and networks with fellow students, faculty, and staff.
- Be assigned a dedicated advisor to guide academic progress from entry to graduation.
- Have opportunities to take classes with fellow 指南针 students to foster community.
用指南针, you can access financial assistance for tuition, 强制性的费用, 教科书, 课程材料, 运输, 基本需求. Don't let financial constraints impede your educational journey.
Student Participation Requirements:
- New students must attend orientation and ‘get ready for college’ prep sessions.
- 注册 for 9 or more credits each term.
- Attend mandatory advisory meetings at least twice a year.
- Submit a FAFSA each year by April 30th
Take the First Step Today
Ready to navigate your way to a successful future? 应用 for Saint Paul 大学's 指南针 program by March 1st . Start your journey towards an affordable, high-quality education today!